If you can believe it, Thanksgiving is here! And while this year is quite different than years past, one thing remains the same, it is a holiday to reflect on our blessings. No matter what happened this year, we can all agree that it helped us realize what is truly important so this Thanksgiving, be sure to make gratitude the centerpiece of your holiday table.
As far as planning the meal, I’ve got your complete menu of vegan thanksgiving recipes to help you get through Thanksgiving Eve through Sunday leftover brunch! It’s my favorite time of year to cook and bake and hopefully I can help make your Thanksgiving holiday a bit easier, healthier and yummier!
Eat light because you don’t want to get a head start on gorging! You’ll have plenty of time to do that all 4 day weekend long!
- Autumnal Minestrone
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
- Pumpkin Fritters
- Raspberry Cranberry Pecan Salad
- Creamy Garlicky Quinoa
- Creamy One-Pot Veggie Pasta
Let the feast begin!
- Pumpkin Empanadas
- Maple Chipotle Sweet Potato Bisque
- Pumpkin Hummus
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spreadable Cashew Cheese
- All Kale Ceasar
- Mushroom Gravy
- Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes or Garlicky Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- Green Beans Supreme
- Sage, Cornbread and Apple “Sausage” Stuffing
- Lemony Broccoli
- Cranberry Confetti
- Mushroom Wellington or “Chicken” & Mushroom Puffs
- Sweet Potato Taquitos
- Sweet Potato Risotto
- Seitan “Turkey”
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Garden Vegetable Beschamel Lasagna
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Buttery Sage Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Pecan Pie Squares
- Pumpkin Bon Bons
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
- Peanut Brittle-y Bread Pudding
- Apple Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Toffe Bread Pudding
You need your energy to fight the crowds, so start your day with a superfood smoothie along with a Pumpkin-ana Flax Muffin. Take a Pumpkin Spice Latte to go and pack leftovers for a lunch break so you don’t have to deal with food courts and crappy fast food! Or perhaps a hearty bowl of Breakfast Quinoa Oatmeal!
Saturday & Sunday
Get creative with your leftovers and brunch it up!
- Italian Breakfast Tart
- Leftover Scrambled Hash
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancakes
- Mashed Potato Tots or Dilly Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Dinner Roll Bread Pudding
Make time to work out, monitor portion control and enjoy your holiday!!!
And be sure to check out my holiday playlist of recipes from The Healthy Voyager’s Global Kitchen!