And as a bonus to my annual holiday menu and recipes, I’ve got a recipe that you can follow by watching while you cook! See how easy it is to make a delicious vegan pumpkin maple pecan pie on The Healthy Voyager’s Global Kitchen hosted by Carolyn Scott-Hamilton! Get your dose of Thanksgiving early with this fun, tasty and simple vegan holiday recipe by The Healthy Voyager! Watch the video below!
As promised, I’ve compiled a full week of holiday deliciousness fit for vegans, gluten free eaters and all special diets. Tons of flavor and holiday flare, we’ve worked out the menu so all you have to do is shop, cook and enjoy the week with my very vegan Thanksgiving recipes!
Eat light because you don’t want to get a head start on gorging! You’ll have plenty of time to do that all 4 day weekend long!
- Autumnal Minestrone
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
- Raspberry Cranberry Pecan Salad
- Creamy Garlicky Quinoa
- Creamy One-Pot Veggie Pasta
Let the feast begin!
- Pumpkin Empanadas
- Maple Chipotle Sweet Potato Bisque
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spreadable Cashew Cheese
- All Kale Ceasar
- Mushroom Gravy
- Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes or Garlicky Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- Green Beans Supreme
- Sage, Cornbread and Apple “Sausage” Stuffing
- Lemony Broccoli
- Cranberry Confetti
- Mushroom Wellington or “Chicken” & Mushroom Puffs
- Sweet Potato Risotto
- Seitan “Turkey”
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Garden Vegetable Beschamel Lasagna
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Buttery Sage Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
- Peanut Brittle-y Bread Pudding
- Apple Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Toffe Bread Pudding
You need your energy to fight the crowds, so start your day with a superfood smoothie along with a Pumpkin-ana Flax Muffin. Take a Pumpkin Spice Latte to go and pack leftovers for a lunch break so you don’t have to deal with food courts and crappy fast food! Or perhaps a hearty bowl of Breakfast Quinoa Oatmeal!
Saturday & Sunday
Get creative with your leftovers and brunch it up!
- Italian Breakfast Tart
- Leftover Scrambled Hash
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancakes
- Mashed Potato Tots or Dilly Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Dinner Roll Bread Pudding
Make time to work out, monitor portion control and enjoy your holiday!!!