We’ve made it to Thanksgiving season again! With the biggest feasting holiday of the year only 2 and a half weeks away, I thought I’d share my healthy and vegan Thanksgiving recipes earlier than I normally do so that people can start planning their holiday weekend meal well ahead of time for themselves as well as to share with guests in case a potluck is being planned!
Check out a full week of holiday deliciousness fit for vegans, gluten free eaters and all special diets. Tons of flavor and holiday flare, we’ve worked out the menu so all you have to do is shop, cook and enjoy the week!
Eat light because you don’t want to get a head start on gorging! You’ll have plenty of time to do that all 4 day weekend long!
Let the feast begin!
- Pumpkin Empanadas
- Maple Chipotle Sweet Potato Bisque
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spreadable Cashew Cheese
- All Kale Ceasar
- Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes or Garlicky Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- Green Beans Supreme
- Sage, Cornbread and Apple “Sausage” Stuffing
- Lemony Broccoli
- Cranberry Confetti
- Mushroom Wellington or “Chicken” & Mushroom Puffs
- Sweet Potato Risotto
- Mushroom Gravy
- Seitan “Turkey”
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Garden Vegetable Beschamel Lasagna
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Buttery Sage Sauce
- Maple Pecan Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
- Peanut Brittle-y Bread Pudding
- Apple Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Toffe Bread Pudding
You need your energy to fight the crowds, so start your day with a superfood smoothie along with a Pumpkin-ana Flax Muffin. Take a Pumpkin Spice Latte to go and pack leftovers for a lunch break so you don’t have to deal with food courts and crappy fast food! Or perhaps a hearty bowl of Breakfast Quinoa Oatmeal!
Saturday & Sunday
Get creative with your leftovers and brunch it up!
- Italian Breakfast Tart
- Leftover Scrambled Hash
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancakes
- Mashed Potato Tots or Dilly Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Dinner Roll Bread Pudding
Make time to work out, monitor portion control and enjoy your holiday!!!