Winter is making its way out, giving way to spring. And with spring comes lovely flowers, sunshine, crisp and warmer weather and…Easter! Bunnies, chocolate and baskets filled with treats, I’ve got tons of yummy vegan Easter recipes great for any holiday meal!
From brunch to dinner, baskets treats to sweet eats, check out my menu of recipes for you to enjoy!
- Hot Cross Buns
- Crunchy Banana Muffins
- East-Over Spring Fritata
- Dilly Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with Maple Sage Butter
Appetizers, Salads and Sides
- Easter Bunny’s Ambrosia Salad
- Veggie and Herb Cauliflower Tabouleh
- Crunchy Veggie Salad
- Tarragon Tofu Salad in Avocado Boats
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Cheesy Baked Spinach and Artichoke “Parmesan” Dip
- Cauli Mac N Cheez
- Massaged Kale and Garlic Dijon Quinoa Salad
- Pineapple Glazed “Ham”
- Potato Kale Casserole
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie
- Portobello “Parmesan” Cutlets
- Garden Vegetable Bechamel Lasagna
- Straw-barb Pie
- Decadent Raw Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Vegan Cronut
- No Bake Chocolate Pie
And don’t forget about this fun Easter recipe from The Healthy Voyager’s Global Kitchen!
Have a Healthy and Hoppy Easter!