No matter how chilly the weather gets, ice cream is always big favorite. But soon we will be stuffing our faces with all sorts of treats and ice cream will be just another sinful indulgence. But it doesn’t have to be! My totally raw, vegan, no sugar added ice cream made with nothing but 3 ingredients! This frozen fresh fruit will knock your socks off, totally guilt free! And it’s sooo easy!
- 2 frozen bananas (Chop and peel bananas before freezing. Freeze for at least 2 hours)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise
Add bananas and blueberries into a powerful blender or food processor. Scrape vanilla seeds in from the beans and process or blend until creamy. Be sure to scrape down the bowl or pitcher to make sure all the ingredients fully blend in for ultimate creaminess!
Scoop into bowls or cones and top with blueberry sauce, vegan whipped cream and enjoy!
- Chocolate lover – If you don’t have vanilla beans and love chocolate, toss in an ounce of dark chocolate (chunk or chips). Yum! Sweet antioxidants!
- Wine lover – For an adult version, nix the vanilla and toss in a couple frozen red wine ice cubes. Yep, still guilt free with the added resveritrol!
- Peanut Butter lover – Love pb&j? skip the vanilla and add in a tablespoon of peanut butter!
This recipe is in association with my friends at the Little Blue Dynamos Blueberry Council ; )