The week is upon us where we are traveling, shopping, hanging with friends and family and yes eating. For about 5 days, food is the centerpiece so it’s important to plan well. Getting your grocery list in order, assigning dishes to guests for a potluck or even just so that you can try out all the fun things you’ve seen on pinterest, it’s important to plan your week of cooking accordingly. And we’ve done that for you!
Check out a full week of holiday deliciousness fit for vegans, gluten free eaters and all special diets. Tons of flavor and holiday flare, we’ve worked out the menu so all you have to do is shop, cook and enjoy the week!
Ready, set cook!
Eat light because you don’t want to get a head start on gorging! You’ll have plenty of time to do that all 4 day weekend long!
Let the feast begin!
- Pumpkin Empanadas
- Maple Chipotle Sweet Potato Bisque
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spreadable Cashew Cheese
- All Kale Ceasar
- Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes or Garlicky Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- Green Beans Supreme
- Sage, Cornbread and Apple “Sausage” Stuffing
- Lemony Broccoli
- Cranberry Confetti
- Mushroom Wellington or “Chicken” & Mushroom Puffs
- Mushroom Gravy
- Seitan “Turkey”
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Garden Vegetable Beschamel Lasagna
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Buttery Sage Sauce
You need your energy to fight the crowds, so start your day with a superfood smoothie along with a Pumpkin-ana Flax Muffin. Take a Pumpkin Spice Latte to go and pack leftovers for a lunch break so you don’t have to deal with food courts and crappy fast food!
Saturday & Sunday
Get creative with your leftovers and brunch it up!
- Italian Breakfast Tart
- Leftover Scrambled Hash
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancakes
- Mashed Potato Tots or Dilly Mashed Potato Pancakes
- Dinner Roll Bread Pudding
Make time to work out, monitor portion control and enjoy your holiday!!!