Tomatoes are well known for sandwiches, salads and the base for all Italian food sauces. But drinking tomato juice is not only refreshing, it’s packed with nutritious punch! My TNT
Tomato Juice, alcoholic bloody mary recipe I’ve created for Williams-Sonoma
Juice Week of “Juices That Bite Back!”, is full of vitamins and minerals and the heat boosts metabolism and circulation while the garlic is a natural immune booster and anti-microbial. And guess what, it tastes great! Perfect for back yard bbq or Sunday brunch, this juice will wake up your tastebuds!
- 3 cups organic tomato juice
- Juice of 3-4 freshly squeezed small limes
- Juice of 1-2 freshly squeezed small lemons
- 2 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Garnish with celery stalks
Combine all ingredients in a large glass container/pitcher and mix well. Cover and refrigerate and let the flavors meld, overnight is best but not more than 24 hours. Keep refrigerated until time to serve.
Pour into glasses filled with ice and celery stalks. You may like to rim the glass with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.