Well, Christmas and this year Hanukkah, are just a few days away so it’s time to start planning your holiday dinner menus. Be sure to check out my holiday sweets , holiday sides as well as fabulous holiday beverage recipes to complete your holiday entertaining menus!
Here you’ll find some fun vegan holiday entree recipes and mains to serve at your holiday celebrations later this week! Enjoy!
- Mushroom Wellington or “Chicken” & Mushroom Puffs
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Stuffed Shells
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Buttery Sage Garlic Sauce
- Gnocchi and Vegetable Italian Stir-Fry
- Garden Vegetable Bechamel Lasagna
- Easy as “Chicken” Pot Pie
- Cheesy Italian Meatloaf
- Seitan “Turkey”
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Grilled Veggie Pesto Matzah (or Pasta) Lasagna
Plus, be sure to check out my playlist of vegan holiday cooking videos from The Healthy Voyager’s Global Kitchen!
I wish you very happy and healthy holidays and a wonderful new year!