Summertime is all about fun, hanging out and snacking. Dips are huge this time of year and I’m pretty sure my vegan buffalo cauliflower dip recipe will be a sure hit at your next outdoor soiree!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 cups vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup – 1 cup Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1 cup vegan sour cream (you can sub cashew sauce for a healthier option)
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese, softened (you can sub cashew cheese if you’re looking for a healthier option)
- Vegan bleu cheese, for crumbling on top (make your own or use miyoko’s creamery)
Set aside some of the shredded cheese for the top.
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl thoroughly.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and the mixture is beginning to bubble.
Top with crumbled cheese. Best served warm and with crackers, chips or celery. Enjoy!