In many parts of the country, it’s still pretty cold outside. Who doesn’t love a hearty, warm bowl of deliciousness on a cold winter night? But who has the time? well, pull out your slow cooker or crock pot for this quick yet deliciously satisfying soup that eats like a meal!
- 15-oz. can white kidney beans
- 15-oz. can black beans
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 20 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin, to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons coriander, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz. frozen corn
- 1-2 cups shredded kale
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 small chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup-1 cup finely chopped cilantro
Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Ladle into bowls, top with shredded vegan cheese, vegan sour cream and tortilla chip strips. Enjoy!