Summer is almost over and that means berry season is about to bid farewell until next year so this vegan berry crumble recipe is sure to be a great way to use up those not so prime summer berries yet make a tasty end of summer dessert!
- 1 ½ cup Strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Maple syrup (if you want a no sugar added option, i love the lakanto monk fruit maple syrup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp Quinoa or Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- ¾ cup Quinoa flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Granola ( I love the lakanto keto/paleo/gluten free/vegan granola)
- 2 tbsp Chopped nuts of choice
- 2 tbsp Almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 tbsp sugar (if you want a no sugar added option, i love the lakanto granulated monk fruit)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10×7 (or 8×8) pan with coconut oil non stick spray. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, make the crumble. Mix all ingredients together until crumbly. Place in fridge while you make the filling.
In a mixing bowl, add the ingredients for the filling. Toss to ensure berries are coated in coconut flour.
Add berry mixture to greased pan. Spread crumble on top of berries.
Bake for 20 minutes. Remove pan and cover with tin foil. Bake for 10-12 more minutes or until berries are bubbling around the edges.
Serve immediately or allow to cool, top with vegan ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!