It’s a new year and you have vowed to get healthy but you don’t know where to start. Perhaps you even vowed to go vegan this year but aren’t sure how it will affect your health, good or bad. Well, lucky for you, you don’t have to guess!
My friends at Healthlabs.com offer a wide variety of thorough as well as specific health testing and they’ve just launched a whole line of vegan testing! With an expansive collection of lab test categories and test types at discounted rates, Healthlabs.com is a wonderful way to be on top of your health without the stress of insurance and/or finances.
Healthlabs.com is best known for fast, private and affordable lab testing with over 500+ lab tests online, no doctors, referrals or insurance needed! Direct-to-consumer lab testing with over 4,500+ conveniently located CLIA-certified U.S. labs.
Healthlabs.com offers comprehensive and easy-to-use website, outstanding customer service, 110% price guarantee and results in 1-3 days. So convenient!
So what types of vegan tests do they offer?
- Vegan Nutritional Maintenance Panel – This 11 test panel tests for common nutrient deficiencies that vegans may encounter.
- Basic “Should I Be Vegan?” Panel – This panel tests for the more common animal-derived food allergies, to help determine if veganism would be the best option for you.
- Standard “Should I Be Vegan?” Panel – This tests for the most popular and fundamental animal-based food allergies to help determine if veganism would be the right choice.
- Comprehensive “Should I Be Vegan?” Panel – This test does an in-depth examination of all animal-derived food
- allergies, which includes looking for proteins and amino acids that make up many meat, dairy, and seafood products. There are 38 different tests included in this panel.
Other popular tests include:
So are you ready to get healthy and go vegan? Head over to Healthlabs.com now and receive 25% off all vegan testing when using the code HEALTHYVOYAGER25
Happy Healthy New Year!