That’s why I love my savory roasted mushrooms recipe because they can be used in all sorts of ways from pizza and taco toppings, to grilled food sides and more. They’re super easy and a great addition to any meal!
- 2 pounds mushrooms (I love using Oyster mushrooms when possible or baby bellas)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of liquid smoke, optional
Preheat over to 400 degrees.
Toss the mushrooms in the oil, balsamic vinegar, aminos, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Arrange coated mushrooms in a single layer on a baking pan and roast until the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes, making sure to toss half way through.
Serve up and eat as a side dish, on top of quinoa or rice, as tasty taco filling or on a delicious pizza or flatbread!