Looking for something different to do with the family this year! There is nothing that gets you in the holiday spirit faster than a holiday theme park! Kids and grown ups alike will enjoy the magic of the season in a fun way that will make holiday memories that will last a lifetime. Check out my top list of family attractions that capture holiday wonder as well as where to find great healthy and vegan food during your visit!
- Disney Parks – Anaheim , CA and Orlando, FL – Check out our theme park eats wrap up
- Disney Very Merry Cruises – Sail out of South Florida (always let them know when booking about dietary restrictions)
- Knotts Berry Farm – Buena Park, CA – Check out our Knott’s Berry Farm dining video
- Universal Studios – Los Angeles, CA and Orlando, FL – Check out our theme park eats wrap up
- Santa’s North Pole – Pikes Peak, CO – Dine at The Cliffhouse
- Stone Mountain Christmas – Stone Mountain, GA – Check out where to dine in Atlanta
- Chill at The Queen Mary – Long Beach, CA – Check out my Long Beach dining wrap up
- Silver Dollar City – Branson, MS – Dine at Mister Gilberti’s Pizza and Botana’s Mexican
- Santa’s Village – Jefferson, NH – Dine at The Moonbeam Cafe
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest – Miami, Fl – Check out our Miami eats write up
- Dutch Wonderland – Lancaster, PA – Dine at The Seed and Fenz
- Santa’s Land – Putney, VT – Dine at the Putney Food Co-op
Have some healthy fun this holiday season!