Can you believe it? Valentine’s Day is almost here! While we were not-so-subtly reminded the day after Christmas that this love filled holiday was a short while away, it’s hurling toward us quickly so what to get that special someone this year?
You’ve come to the right place as I’ve got your one-stop-shop for all you healthy, eco and vegan Valentine’s Day gifts!
- Wine by Vegan Vine
- Traditional hearts filled with vegan chocolates from Sjaaks
- Vegan Valentine’s Day chocolate heart by The Natural Candy Store
- Raw vegan truffle gift set by Vosges
- Fair trade flowers by One World Flowers
- Vegan Cuts Vegan Valentine’s Day Basket
- Organic wine and spa gift set
- New bamboo sheets by Nala Designs
- Organic bouquet by Organic Bouquet
- Music to your ears eco ceramic guitar picks
- Brew up some love with a beer making kit
- Recycled ticket stub scrapbook
- Express your feelings visually with the Love is art kit
- Cute Valentine’s cookie cutters
- Me so Thorny vegan and eco candle by A Scent of a Scandal
- Organic perfume and cologne for he and she by Pacifica Organics
- Creme de la creme scents by Tallulah Jane natural perfumes
- Make every step delicious with aromatherapy slippers
- Organic men smell best with Herban Cowboy cologne
All That Sparkles
- Handmade jewelry by Zulugrass
- Cute and clever forget-me-knot rings
- Jewelry and beautiful handmade art by Annatarian
- Earrings, bracelets, necklaces and housewares made of eating utensils by McFlashpants
- Rub down your honey with Booty Parlor Massage Oil
- Get ultra smooth with the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x
- Green lingerie made from recycled materials by Mary Green
- Comfy bamboo robes by Skinstinct
- Green your man’s junk with Woodies
- Bedroom toys and vegan condoms from The Sensual Vegan
- Crafty! Make your own cards or support a local artist who hand makes cards from recycled materials. Also shop online at spots like Tiny Prints.
- Go Wild – Book a retreat in a wildlife reserve, park or natural area. Your business will help support the running of such establishments.
- Ice skating on a frozen lake. Well, be sure it’s safe but it’s a highly fun and romantic way to enjoy the season.
- Volunteer! You and your main squeeze can share your love with others by making a date to help an organization in need. Be it helping out at an animal shelter or habitat for humanity, nothing is more fulfilling then helping others.
- Sow the seeds of love ; ) Spend the day planting an organic garden. This way you enjoy a mutual activity and get to enjoy the health, eco and budget benefits all year long! Buy and give a locally, organic grown plant. Your loved one will be able to enjoy it a lot longer then expensive flowers that will wilt as soon as the clock strikes midnight on the 15th ; ) Or better yet, plant a tree and as your love grows, the tree will be a reminder of when the seed was planted!
- Cook Together – Nothing is lovelier than sharing a meal made together with love!
Here’s to a healthy, happy and loved filled Valentine’s Day!