- 1 15 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Generous 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Veggies or chips for dipping
Add beans, tahini, garlic, olive oil, and white vinegar to a food processor or blender.
Pulse until smooth.
Once the hummus has reached a smooth and creamy consistency, add the fresh dill, cucumbers, and crushed red pepper.
Season with salt and pepper and pulse again until the rest of the ingredients are fully incorporated.
Spoon the hummus into a bowl, drizzle it with a little olive oil, and top with chopped fresh dill, if desired.
Serve with veggies or chips for dipping.