Still paying off you holiday shopping bills? Well, another gift giving holiday is upon us but don’t fret, this time it’s just for the one you love!
Well, you’ve come to the right place as I’ve got your one-stop-shop for all you healthy, eco and vegan Valentine’s Day gifts to make this gift giving season easy, creative and a total hit with your honey!
- Wine by Vegan Vine
- Traditional hearts filled with vegan chocolates from Sjaaks
- Vegan Valentine’s Day chocolate heart by The Natural Candy Store
- Raw vegan truffle gift set by Vosges
- Fair trade flowers by One World Flowers
- Vegan Cuts Vegan Valentine’s Day Basket
- Organic wine and spa gift set
- New bamboo sheets by Nala Designs
- Organic bouquet by Organic Bouquet
- Music to your ears eco ceramic guitar picks
- Brew up some love with a beer making kit
- Recycled ticket stub scrapbook
- Express your feelings visually with the Love is art kit
- Cute Valentine’s cookie cutters
- Me so Thorny vegan and eco candle by A Scent of a Scandal
- Organic perfume and cologne for he and she by Pacifica Organics
- Creme de la creme scents by Tallulah Jane natural perfumes
- Make every step delicious with aromatherapy slippers
- Organic men smell best with Herban Cowboy cologne
All That Sparkles
- Handmade jewelry by Zulugrass
- Cute and clever forget-me-knot rings
- Jewelry and beautiful handmade art by Annatarian
- Earrings, bracelets, necklaces and housewares made of eating utensils by McFlashpants
- Rub down your honey with Booty Parlor Massage Oil
- Get ultra smooth with the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x
- Green lingerie made from recycled materials by Mary Green
- Comfy bamboo robes by Skinstinct
- Green your man’s junk with Woodies
- Bedroom toys and vegan condoms from The Sensual Vegan
- Crafty! Make your own cards or support a local artist who hand makes cards from recycled materials. Also shop online at spots like Tiny Prints.
- Go Wild – Book a retreat in a wildlife reserve, park or natural area. Your business will help support the running of such establishments.
- Ice skating on a frozen lake. Well, be sure it’s safe but it’s a highly fun and romantic way to enjoy the season.
- Volunteer! You and your main squeeze can share your love with others by making a date to help an organization in need. Be it helping out at an animal shelter or habitat for humanity, nothing is more fulfilling then helping others.
- Sow the seeds of love ; ) Spend the day planting an organic garden. This way you enjoy a mutual activity and get to enjoy the health, eco and budget benefits all year long! Buy and give a locally, organic grown plant. Your loved one will be able to enjoy it a lot longer then expensive flowers that will wilt as soon as the clock strikes midnight on the 15th ; ) Or better yet, plant a tree and as your love grows, the tree will be a reminder of when the seed was planted!
- Cook Together – Nothing is lovelier than sharing a meal made together with love!
Here’s to a healthy, happy and loved filled Valentine’s Day!