One of the neatest things to do around the holidays is visit a holiday themed attraction. Many theme parks deck the halls while full fledged holiday parks pop up for the season. It’s a wonderful way to have a mini vacation over the busy holiday season and enjoy all the wonder and festivities with family and friends!
Check out my top list of family attractions that capture holiday wonder as well as where to find great healthy and vegan food during your visit!
- Disney Parks – Anaheim , CA and Orlando, FL – Check out our theme park eats wrap up
- Disney Very Merry Cruises – Sail out of South Florida (always let them know when booking about dietary restrictions)
- Santa’s Village at Skypark – Re-opened this year in Big Bear, California – Eat on site at any of their various cafes
- Knotts Berry Farm – Buena Park, CA – Check out our Knott’s Berry Farm dining video
- Universal Studios – Los Angeles, CA and Orlando, FL – Check out our theme park eats wrap up
- Santa’s North Pole – Pikes Peak, CO – Dine at The Cliffhouse
- Stone Mountain Christmas – Stone Mountain, GA – Check out where to dine in Atlanta
- Chill at The Queen Mary – Long Beach, CA – Check out my Long Beach dining wrap up
- Silver Dollar City – Branson, MS – Dine at Mister Gilberti’s Pizza and Botana’s Mexican
- Santa’s Village – Jefferson, NH – Dine at The Moonbeam Cafe
- Santa’s Enchanted Forest – Miami, Fl – Check out our Miami eats write up
- Dutch Wonderland – Lancaster, PA – Dine at The Seed and Fenz
- Santa’s Land – Putney, VT – Dine at the Putney Food Co-op
Have some healthy fun this holiday season!