Grilling is essential to summer but it doesn’t always have to be burgers, dogs, corn and kabobs! How about some ooey, gooey, grilled loaded vegan nachos for a change! Fun to make and even more fun to eat!
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- ¼ cups green onion, diced
- ½ cups vegan beef crumbles
- ½ cups black olives, sliced
- ½ whole bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
Add the tortilla chips to a cast iron skillet.
Top with the onions, pepperoni, olives, bell pepper, and cheese. Be sure to layer it between tortilla chips so every bit gets plenty of toppings.
Place over the open fire and cover. Cook until the cheese is nice and bubbly and the veggies are warm, about 5-8 minutes.
Serve with salsa, pice de gallo, vegan sour cream, guacamole and/or taco sauce. Enjoy!