Many skin care products offer artificial treatments that mask problems and provide temporary, ‘cosmetic’ solutions. That is why it is important to pick a skin care cream that offers ‘wellness from within,’ using the latest in skin care technology and the highest quality ingredients.
Plant based, CBD-infused skin therapy creams that use powerful, all-natural ingredients to support healthy skin at the cellular level can reveal your skin’s own authentic beauty.
Questions to Ask When Picking a Skin Care Cream
Here are some things to look for when picking a product to get the most benefits for healthy skin.
- Is the product free of toxins, gluten, nanoparticles, synthetics or artificial preservatives?
- Is the product Leaping Bunny-approved cruelty free, meaning it does not test on animals?
- How many active ingredients does the product contain? Many skin care products contain between 3-6% active ingredients, but some luxury skin creams contain up to 50% active ingredients for extra health benefits.
- Does the product use only healthy, ethically sourced ingredients, such as:
- Green Tea Extract
- Grape Seed Extract
- Echinacea Extract
- Mango Butter
- 17 Oils including Avocado Oil & Coconut Oil
- Vitamins B12, D, & E
- Precious Metals Gold & Silver
9 Skin Therapy Benefits For Healthy, Glowing Skin
The best skin care creams are designed to give your body the natural building blocks needed for healthy, glowing skin. You want a cream that uses all-natural ingredients that empower the body to function at its best. Here are nine key benefits for healthy skin to look for in your skin care products.
- Antioxidant UV Protection. The fatty ingredients found in some skin care creams act as a barrier for your skin that provides UV protection and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Anti-inflammation. The CBD found in CBD-infused skin care cream acts as an anti-inflammatory and aids in muscle recovery.
- Nourishing Structural Support. The best skin care creams work on a cellular level, enabling the absorption of the active ingredients deep into all layers of the skin, stimulating new collagen production.
- Moisturizing Anti-wrinkle Properties. Ingredients such as mango butter are designed to help with your skin’s oil production, boosting hydration and allowing it to act as an anti wrinkle cream as well as an acne treatment cream.
- Age-Defying Properties. Vitamin B12, one of the core ingredients of anti aging cream, speeds up metabolism in the skin cells, keeping it healthy and vibrant.
- Wound Healing and Damage Repair. In addition to age-defying properties, Vitamin B12 speeds up skin cell recovery, helping your skin heal.
- Pain Relief. CBD has been shown to relieve pain, making CBD-infused skin care cream useful for soft tissue pain.
- Antiseptic & Antibacterial Properties. The mango butter found in some skin care creams contains antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Cellular Energy. Vitamin B12 improves fatigued skin, which speeds up skin cell recovery and regeneration.
The Power of CBD
Many scientific studies have shown the health benefits of CBD. According to the European Journal of Pain, “topical CBD application has therapeutic potential for relief of arthritis pain-related behaviours and inflammation without evident side-effects.”
Whereas many CBD products need to be ingested orally, which results in lost potency during digestion and a slower absorption time, CBD-infused skin care cream is applied directly to problem areas and absorbed by the skin immediately. By combining the health benefits of CBD with all-natural ingredients, CBD-infused skin care products are at the cutting edge of science and skin care technology.
Picking the Best Product For Your Skin
Healthy skin is important, which is why it is worth the time and effort to research the ingredients in your skin care products, and the health benefits they can provide. By being an educated consumer and picking the right product, healthy, glowing skin that lasts is possible!
Resonance 396 is a plant based, CBD-infused skin therapy cream that uses 41 powerful, all-natural ingredients to support healthy skin. Resonance 396 is Leaping Bunny-approved cruelty free, toxin-free, gluten-free, contains no nanoparticles, synthetics or artificial preservatives, and uses only healthy, ethically sourced ingredients. More information about Resonance 396 can be found on their website, as well as their Instagram and Facebook pages.