We all love a fresh crisp salad during these hot summer months. And what makes a salad more delectable than a delicious dressing? This smoky dressing is not only great for salads but fun on veggie burgers, tacos or even to dip chips in! Quick to make and quick to devour, you may want to double the recipe!
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and scooped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (add up to another 1/2 tablespoon more if more tangy taste is desired)
- 1/2 cup vegan greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce (can come from a chipotle pepper canned in adobo)
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Season as needed then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.