It’s getting warm outside and chilly treats are on the menu! Nothing quenches like an ice cold mocha on a hot day and my vegan sugar free frozen mocha is sure to please, guilt free!
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vegan nutella spread (I love the lakanto brand if you want to keep it sugar free and keto)
- 2 tablespoons granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Put all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until you’ve gotten it to a milkshake consistency. Top with non-dairy whipped cream and enjoy!