This is the baking, cooking and hosting time of year. Sure, the wonderful smells of holiday treats and dishes are an aroma we crave all year long however, it’s a lot of work! Cooking, baking, shopping, traveling and hosting can really take it out of you over the holidays so we could all use some shortcuts wherever we can get them this time of year.
That’s why I love the Immaculate Baking Company! Offering a wide variety of delicious refrigerated baked goods made with wholesome ingredients, you can get all of your holiday baking done in less time without sacrificing taste and quality. Available at Whole Foods Market, Immaculate Baking offers several delicious wholesome organic, natural, and gluten free products to choose from.
Need some help this holiday baking season? Here’s what Immaculate Baking products await you at your local WFM:
- Immaculate Baking Organic Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls
- Immaculate Baking Organic Flaky Biscuits
- Immaculate Baking Organic Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Immaculate Baking Organic Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough
- Immaculate Baking Organic Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough
- Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Immaculate Baking Ready to Bake Pie Crusts
So whether you need to bake off some cookies for the office holiday party or want to make your grandma’s pumpkin pie but just don’t have time to make the crust from scratch, Immaculate Baking Co is here to be your helpful holiday elves this festive season!
One last thing, I’m sharing my super fun and easy holiday brunch hack with you! Serve my Cinnamon Roll Waffles this holiday and get the rock star treatment without having to break a sweat! Check out my easy how-to video, featuring Immaculate Baking Organic Cinnamon Rolls with Icing below!
Need some more holiday recipe ideas? Click here
Happy Baking Season!
*I have been compensated by Immaculate Baking for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.