Just as we wrap up Christmas, Valentine’s Day sneaks up on us. Sure, not everyone partakes in this holiday but for those who do, or those who want to treat themselves to something nice, we have put together some of our favorite gift ideas for the sweetie (be it yourself, a friend or significant other) that are way cool, inventive, healthy, vegan, green and fun! Check them out below!
- Wine by Vegan Vine
- Traditional hearts filled with vegan chocolates from Sjaaks
- Vegan Valentine’s Day chocolate heart by The Natural Candy Store
- Raw vegan truffle gift set by Vosges
- Fair trade flowers by One World Flowers
- Vegan Cuts Vegan Valentine’s Day Basket
- Organic wine and spa gift set
- New bamboo sheets by Nala Designs
- Organic bouquet by Organic Bouquet
- Music to your ears eco ceramic guitar picks
- Brew up some love with a beer making kit
- Recycled ticket stub scrapbook
- Express your feelings visually with the Love is art kit
- Cute Valentine’s cookie cutters
- Me so Thorny vegan and eco candle by A Scent of a Scandal
- Organic perfume and cologne for he and she by Pacifica Organics
- Creme de la creme scents by Tallulah Jane natural perfumes
- Make every step delicious with aromatherapy slippers
- Organic men smell best with Herban Cowboy cologne
All That Sparkles
- Handmade jewelry by Zulugrass
- Cute and clever forget-me-knot rings
- Jewelry and beautiful handmade art by Heart of Haiti
- Earrings, bracelets, necklaces and housewares made of eating utensils by McFlashpants
- Rub down your honey with Booty Parlor Massage Oil
- Get ultra smooth with the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x
- Green lingerie made from recycled materials by Mary Green
- Comfy bamboo robes by Skinstinct
- Green your man’s junk with Woodies
- Bedroom toys and vegan condoms from The Sensual Vegan
- Crafty! Make your own cards or support a local artist who hand makes cards from recycled materials. Also shop online at spots like Tiny Prints.
- Go Wild – Book a retreat in a wildlife reserve, park or natural area. Your business will help support the running of such establishments.
- Ice skating on a frozen lake. Well, be sure it’s safe but it’s a highly fun and romantic way to enjoy the season.
- Volunteer! You and your main squeeze can share your love with others by making a date to help an organization in need. Be it helping out at an animal shelter or habitat for humanity, nothing is more fulfilling then helping others.
- Sow the seeds of love ; ) Spend the day planting an organic garden. This way you enjoy a mutual activity and get to enjoy the health, eco and budget benefits all year long! Buy and give a locally, organic grown plant. Your loved one will be able to enjoy it a lot longer then expensive flowers that will wilt as soon as the clock strikes midnight on the 15th ; ) Or better yet, plant a tree and as your love grows, the tree will be a reminder of when the seed was planted!
- Breakfast in Bed – Nothing is more romantic than surprising your Valentine with a lavish breakfast in bed! Be sure you plan ahead to make sure you have everything you need to create your tasty menu. Be sure you let your sweetie know that they are the VIP and should lounge until breakfast is served. Perhaps turn on their favorite movie or show, have an assortment of magazines prepared for them and/or start them off with a yummy almond milk latte or fresh squeezed juice until the meal is served.
- Glamping – Plan a romantic getaway to your back yard! Pitch a tent and fill it with your fave bedding and bring your wifi enabled tv or tablet for smooth tunes or to cuddle and watch a great flick. Or, if you have an SUV or can borrow one, put down the seats and turn the back into a luxurious bed, park by the ocean, river, or great mountain spot. Either way, don’t forget to bring a great meal, snacks, dessert and/or some wine and bubbly!
- Hike n’ Picnic – If you and your honey are the outdoorsy type, find a hiking trail you haven’t tried out yet. Make a day of it by packing a great picnic so when you reach the perfect spot in the hike, you can relax and enjoy the scenery along with a tasty treat.
- Bike City Tour – Looking to get the juices flowing? Try planning a bike tour of your city. Find an area you would like to explore and plan a bike tour with your Valentine. Roam a new part of town, stop in cute shops or eateries and have fun trying something new together.
- Dinner for 2 – For the foodie couple, try preparing a meal together. Nothing is sexier than cooking an aromatic meal together since you know it’s made with love! Try out a fun new menu from all the way from drinks and appetizers to dessert. Digest by cuddling and watching a great movie and don’t worry about the dishes until later!
- Project Love – If you and your love are the creative types, try to start a fun project. Be it a painting you work on together, a piece of furniture or even planting a garden, whatever you create will be a lasting symbol of your special day together.
- Spa Day – If you are in the mood to pamper and relax, turn your bathroom into a spa! Get your bathroom ready for a luxurious bath by lighting candles, adding floral arrangements having slippers and robes handy as well as some champagne. Give each other spa services such as massages, mani/pedis, body scrubs and more!
Have a happy, healthy, safe and sweet Valentine’s Day!