Bali is one of the most fabulous destinations for a health-conscious traveler. It’s located in the heart of Indonesia, which is known for its food, spas, and yoga training. If you want to become a yoga instructor, you have to dedicate time attending hours of yoga training sessions. And, the best place to undergo yoga teacher training is in Bali. But, what makes Bali so special and highly recommended for yoga teacher training?
In this post, you’ll learn the six facts you never knew about Bali yoga teacher training, so you’ll be guided accordingly when choosing the best yoga school for you.
1. Best Training in the Island of Gods
Bali is also known as the Island of Gods, that’s why if you’re thinking of undergoing a yoga teacher training this new year, Bali is the best place to go. It’s considered as the Asian mecca for yoginis, yogis, and world-class yoga teachers. If your ultimate goal is to become one of the best yoga instructors in the world someday, Bali yoga teacher training at Blooming Lotus could be a great start for you.
2. All-in-one Yoga Teacher Training
While you might be able to find yoga teacher training in your local area or the city, nothing beats training in Bali. It is because you can experience all-in-one yoga teacher training along with meditation and yoga retreats in one place.
So, what does it mean to you? It only means that you’ll greatly benefit from the holistic approach of yoga training. Watch this video to learn more about the best yoga teacher training provider in Bali today:
3. World-class Teachers
Yoga teacher training is not just all about the poses. It also involves being one with nature by listening to the sweet sounds of birds and the flowing river, and watching the breathtaking views of the jungle. Bali yoga retreat centers can help transform lives because of the cultural background, expertise, and experience of highly knowledgeable and skilled yoga teachers.
4. Best Yoga Training Certification Courses
The best yoga training certification courses offer a complete package, from basic yoga knowledge to more advanced yoga poses. The best Bali yoga retreat centers tackle yoga health benefits, poetry, sacred geometry, devotion, and meditation, apart from the mantras (sacred utterance believed to have spiritual powers), Ayurveda (emphasizes healthy lifestyle system), and mudras (hand movements, facial expressions, gesture, mark, or seal).
5. Variety of Yoga Teacher Training Certification Courses
In a yoga teacher training course, you’ll be studying various aspects of yoga practice. It would include learning asana or postures, pranayama or proper breathing, anatomy, physiology, meditation, and philosophy. Once you have finished a yoga teacher training certification course, you’ll be employable in corporate wellness programs, gyms, community centers, and other health, fitness, and wellness settings.
Here are the different types of yoga teacher training courses:
- Hatha Yoga: It pertains to the practice of physical postures or asana. Hatha certifications may encompass a wide array of yoga practice styles. Hatha also refers to slower-paced or gentler yoga practice styles. That’s why if you envision yourself teaching yoga, you need to start with Hatha yoga.
- Vinyasa Yoga: It emphasizes the linking of movements and breathing in flowing posture sequences. In a vinyasa yoga class, vinyasa teachers usually gravitate from mild to moderate, or quick yoga class pacing to teach different levels, from novice to advanced practitioners.
- Ashtanga: It’s known as the “eight-limbed” yoga, which is characterized by the proper coordination of movements and breathing. This type of yoga course is usually practiced as a fixed postural sequence that is executed in rapid succession. In the Ashtanga tradition, there are six series, including the primary, intermediate, and four advanced series.
Focus on What Yoga Practice You Want to Pursue
When choosing a yoga teacher training provider, it’s crucial to choose one with a clear mission statement. For instance, some yoga schools prioritize creating yoga teachers who can professionally facilitate a meditative, calming, and breath-centered practice.
Other yoga teacher training schools want to create yoga teachers who can deliver a powerful asana practice. That’s why you have to choose a yoga training retreat center that can answer about criteria and conditions for yoga learning objectives.
Nothing comes easy, and becoming a certified yoga instructor takes a lot of challenges. Remember that you’re not only learning for the benefit of yourself; you should also be a good role model for others. Bali is the best place to undergo yoga teacher training because of its world-class yoga instructors and internationally accepted yoga training certification courses, not to mention its rich culture.